There is no universally recognized field or area of practice known as “Cryptocurrency Law.” Instead it involves several disciplines, including the following, all of which are part of Gulovsen Law Office’s regular practice:
- Serving as outside general counsel to blockchain and cryptocurrency-related startups;
- Selecting and forming business entities for clients (including corporations, LLCs and LP/GP structures in Delaware and Wyoming);
- Performing compliance audits; and
- Securities-related work (see below).
- Drafting and reviewing agreements between employers and employees/contractors;
- Drafting and reviewing NDAs, non-competition agreements, etc.;
- Helping advisors, consultants and other contractors/employees get paid.
- Intellectual property licensing agreements
- Structuring exempt offerings in the U.S. and Canada;
- Working with traditional as well as digital security offerings (DSOs a.k.a. STOs);
- Performing due diligence;
- Drafting offering memoranda, subscription packets, investor documentation; and
- Performing compliance audits of client offering materials, website, etc.
Contact Gulovsen Law Office
If you would like to schedule an appointment to speak with an attorney, please send an email to email@example.com or (if you prefer a more secure method) firstname.lastname@example.org.